Ryecroft Academy Standards
Taking pride in presentation is important in all aspects of a child's school routines.
Can we remind you that as from September the expectation for uniform will be black shoes and no trainers. Also as part of this expectation is, suitable haircuts and no nail varnish or earrings. Thank you for your continued support with our children at Ryecroft.
The Ryecroft Primary Academy uniform consists of:
- Blue school coat with logo - optional
- Blue jumper with logo
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Dark coloured trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Sensible black shoes (sensible black boots may be work in winter months)
For PE lessons children will need;
- A royal blue t-shirt with school logo
- Black shorts
- Trainers - suitable for outdoor PE
Please make sure that all clothing, including coats, shoes and trainers are labelled.
School uniforms are available for purchase from Natasha's Schoolwear, 12 New John St, Bradford, BD1 2QZ. Tel: 01274 724676